Gas-Magnum Shock 34985
Gas-Magnum® Light Truck Shock Absorbers are designed for mid- to full-size, hard-working pick-up trucks and vans. These units provide firm control without a harsh ride. With up to twice the fluid capacity of standard 1" bore shocks, Monroe Gas-Magnum® truck shocks work more efficiently with less effort.
- Monroe's Safe & Sound Guarantee not only covers your original purchase price plus up to $50 per axle of labor costs for a 90-day trial period, but includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty as well.
Learn more at Monroe.com.
- All weather fluid contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full displaced valving delivers better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles of the unit for a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Sintered iron pistons are stronger than traditional metals, enhacing durability for a long service life.
- Nitrogen gas charged for improved ride and handling, also helps to maintain tire-to-road contact by reducing aeration.
- 2" reserve tube stores more fluid for more consistent performance.
- 1-3/8" Bore produces lower operating pressure than standard 1" bore units.
- 5/8" Piston Rod designed from heavy duty nitrocarurized rod stock (on non-dust shield units only) for long service life.
- Special self-lubricating fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
Generic series image - actual product may vary.
|Mfr. Part Number||34985|
|Warranty||Monroe Safe & Sound Guarantee plus Limited Lifetime Warranty. (Details)|
|Upper Mount Code||XP7|
|Lower Mount Code||LS47|
Please Note: This comment area is intended for civil and helpful conversation about our products. Abusive, rude, or off-topic comments may be automatically removed. Use the Customer Service page for order-related questions.