OESpectrum Premium Strut 71582
OESpectrum® Struts are engineered specifically for foreign nameplate vehicles and feature the latest global original equipment valving technologies. Developed through years of research and on-vehicle testing, Monroe OESpectrum units provide an unprecedented level of handling precision and control while filtering out the ride harshness commonly encountered on many foreign nameplate applications. This unique blend of control and comfort is made possible through Tenneco's Twin Technology Active Control System, an exclusive internal damping control technology first developed for leading global vehicle manufacturers.
- Monroe's Safe & Sound Guarantee not only covers your original purchase price plus up to $50 per axle of labor costs for a 90-day trial period, but includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty as well.
Learn more at Monroe.com.
- All-Weather Fluid contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Rod displaced valving tuned specifically for each application automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort.
- Fluon banded piston provides consistent sealing between the piston and the pressure tube which delivers better control and increased durability.
- Twin Technology Impact Control Valve (ICV), which delivers exceptional control under virtually all driving conditions, and a patented Low Speed Turnability (LST) piston design that isolates impact-related noise, vibration, and harshness.
- Hardened & Chrome-plated piston rod for long service life.
- Nitrogen gas charged for improved ride and handling, also helps maintain tire-to-road contact by reducing aeration.
- Unique bronze-reinforced rod guide bearing & single lip seal provides longer service life and consistent performance.
- Protective dust boot reduces dirt and any moisture build-up. Jounce bumper helps prevent severe suspension movement. Dust boot and Jounce bumper sold separately.
Generic series image - actual product may vary or even be cartridge-only with no spring seat.
|Mfr. Part Number||71582|
|Warranty||Monroe Safe & Sound Guarantee plus Limited Lifetime Warranty. (Details)|
|Strut Body Type||B3|
Please Note: This comment area is intended for civil and helpful conversation about our products. Abusive, rude, or off-topic comments may be automatically removed. Use the Customer Service page for order-related questions.